The situation within the cryptocurrency industry is as dire as it gets, with industry-leading altcoins such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) falling and rising with no warning. The extreme market volatility is courtesy of the ongoing bear market, an extensive period of negative prices, and the hardship the industry has endured since crypto markets crashed alongside global financial markets in the summer. Crypto platforms such as Coinbase, Gemini, and BlockFi predicted the harsh reality of the bear market early on. They made necessary adjustments to deal with it by slashing their workforce by a considerable amount. Those adjustments would undoubtedly prove wise in the present and amid the worsening conditions within the industry.
A faction within the cryptocurrency industry that stands to gain a lot within its current state is crypto investors. The low prices of crypto create a unique opportunity for long-term cryptocurrency investments that will surely yield massive returns in the long run. Two particular crypto projects are gaining a lot of buzz. The expectation is that both possess the potential to become industry leaders in the not-too-distant future. This piece takes an in-depth look at both projects and what the public can expect. Here’s all you need to know about Tamadoge (TAMA) and Big Eyes Coin (BIG).
Native to the Tamadoge ecosystem, the TAMA token is a deflationary currency and utility token that enables several activities such as creating, breeding, caring, and battling. A meme coin in nature, Tamadoge (TAMA) prides itself as the Dogecoin (DOGE) of the future, one that builds off the tried and tested principles of the doge’s before it. Tamadoge (TAMA) has a maximum supply of 2,000,000,000 coins. 1,000,000,000 TAMA coins will be made available for circulation during the token generation event, with 400,000,000 unminted and reserved for exchange listings and 600,000,000 to become available for minting over ten years to power the Tamadoge project.
Additional features of the TAMA token and the Tamadoge ecosystem include zero transaction tax or gas fees. This is to ensure that its value is generated from the project and not from people trading the token. TAMA also facilitates the minting, trading, and purchase of Tamadoge pets. Tamadoge pets are Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and are the core of the Tamadoge project.
Big Eyes Coin (BIG)
Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is another upcoming crypto project generating major hype within the cryptocurrency industry. The project’s native cryptocurrency, BIG, is a meme coin at heart with a cat as its symbol. Big Eyes (BIG) exists to shift wealth into the Decentralized Finance (De-Fi) ecosystem and protect an essential part of the world’s ecosystem. Asides from generating wealth for its community members, Big Eyes Coin (BIG) seeks to build a blockchain ecosystem that self-propagates for Hypergrowth. It will achieve this through Non-fungible Tokens (NFTs) to offer access to more content and events that make the blockchain hype train well worth boarding.
The Big Eyes (BIG) project is 100% community-owned and does not require gas fees or transaction taxes. It possesses a maximum supply of 200,000,000,000 tokens, 70% of which will be available via a public presale. The remaining 30% will be distributed as such: 30% to exchanges, 5% to its marketing wallets, and the remaining 5% to charity.
Disclaimer: This is a press release post. Coinpedia does not endorse or is responsible for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.